Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I love Soccer!!

I love soccer!! I am on a teem. We are called the falcon's!! The picture on the top is one of me at practice .We have 16 girl's on the teem. We have games every Saturday. This last Saturday we played the cougars and we lost. We had 0 they had 3. Suprising since we have very good defense and they had very very bad kick's!! And this Saturday I will go against tornado and we will win!!

This saturday we well.....We had a tie. It was 0 to 0, but this Saturday we will win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will play the star's.

We lost the scoor was us 0 them 3. This saturday we will play the someone so I will tell you this saturday and we will win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: